Join the Provider Network
Becoming a UHA participating provider has its rewards. UHA is Hawaii's only health plan founded and guided by physicians. Our participating providers have access to more than 40,000 members statewide. We are accredited by URAC, a well-known leader in promoting health care quality, and our dedicated Customer Services staff is ready to handle all of your needs.
More reasons to become a participating provider:
- Submit your claims electronically to enjoy significant time and cost savings
- Use EFT (electronic funds transfer) to minimize administrative costs and quickly receive your reimbursements
- Simple Provider application process
- Online Provider Services allows you to obtain claim status, prior authorization status, and simplified member eligibility verification
- On-site staff orientations at your request
Interested? Join us today.
Starting the application process is easy. Fill out the form below and you'll receive an application packet with everything you need to become a part of our growing network.
The information provided here will be used to tailor the application to your specialty, and used as your initial contact information. If you're joining as a group and all the physicians are new to the UHA network, fill in the group's name and select 'Multiple Specialties.'
UHA's healthcare network is within the State of Hawaii only. We participate with UnitedHealthcare's Options PPO Network to provide healthcare services to our members when traveling outside of Hawaii.* Providers in our network are selected and approved based on: the review of Provider's applicable certifications and licensing, submission of completed applications and other documents, network availability, and approval by UHA's Chief Medical Officer.
*Insurance coverage is provided by UHA. The administrative services are provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc.