Becoming part of our team is much more than getting a job. It's about living a healthy lifestyle and being part of our "ohana." If you are dedicated to providing quality customer service, willing to be challenged, and committed to serving the health care needs of our community, becoming a UHA associate might be for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, credit history, arrest and court record, military services, genetic information, or any other protected category recognized by Hawaii and federal laws. View UHA's Competitive Compensation & Excellent Benefits offered.
Network Administrator (revised)
Department: Information Services Work: Full-Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate availability, response times and security (collectively referred to as service levels) for all network, computer and telephony systems (collectively referred to as UHA systems) used by UHA associates, partners and customers
- For in-house systems, responsible for the acquisition, upgrade and maintenance of all hardware and software required to achieve appropriate service levels
- For externally provided systems, responsible for monitoring and proactively working with the external service provider to ensure continual achievement of appropriate service levels
- Responsible for ensuring security of Personal Health Information (PHI), Confidential Member Information (CMI) and other company confidential data.
- Work with department managers to develop, program and run reports as required or authorized by company policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience with:
- Server operating systems and applications such as UNIX/LINUX, Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server
- Network systems such as LAN/WAN switches, routers, firewalls, forward/reverse proxies and DNS
- End-user systems and applications such as Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports, VPN and RDP
- Able to use acquired skills & knowledge and willingness to learn new skills
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools and methodologies such as Microsoft Project, critical path management, resource allocation and issue logging/resolution. Able to analyze, plan, organize and implement complex projects with a minimum of supervision
- Staff member must meet reasonable performance standards as approved by management
- Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred in CIS or related field of study, or industry standard certifications such as CCNA/P, CCIE, MCSA/E, CompTIA.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Five years work experience in network and computer systems administration
Program Integrity Administrator
Department: Health Care Services Work: Full-Time
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Program Integrity Administrator will be responsible for the review and coding of claims from providers and
facilities who have been identified as candidates on Provider Watch.
Provides recommendation to providers to facilitate accurate claims submission to UHA for more timely
reimbursement to providers. Other responsibilities will be to maintain the Medical Payment Policies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
and government regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions and apply them
to practical situations
- Familiarity with ICD10 CM, CPT and HCPCS coding for reimbursements
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Must also possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and motivate others that are part of
work groups and teams
- Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- LPN license preferred and/or Familiarity with medical terminology
- CPC required
- Two years’ experience in claim reviews or claim coding and the use of ICD-10 , CPT and HCPCS coding for