Meet Your Liaisons
Nalani PonceOutreach Liaison
"Maintaining a positive relationship with our providers is my goal. I appreciate their continued support in providing quality care to our members."
Christopher ReyesPhysician Liaison
"Supporting all physicians in the UHA network and the community at large."
How to Coordinate Mainland Care
It's important to call UHA before you see a provider, to make sure you're being treated at an accepted facility.
For more information start here.I am a:
- UHA provider looking for a list of mainland contracted providers
- UHA member planning a trip out of state
- UHA member seeking physician-referred mainland care
- Eligible worker living on the mainland
- Student or parent of dependent studying on the mainland
If you choose to be treated at a facility that's not accepted by UHA, it means you will pay more of the cost.
UHA contracts with First Health, a network of hospital and healthcare providers across the U.S. Please be aware that UHA does not accept all First Health providers at the same benefit level.