Meet Your Liaisons
Nalani PonceOutreach Liaison
"Maintaining a positive relationship with our providers is my goal. I appreciate their continued support in providing quality care to our members."
How to Coordinate Mainland Care
It's important to call UHA before you see a provider, to make sure you're being treated at an accepted facility.
For more information start here.I am a:
- UHA provider looking for a list of mainland contracted providers
- UHA member planning a trip out of state
- UHA member seeking physician-referred mainland care
- Eligible worker living on the mainland
- Student or parent of dependent studying on the mainland
If you choose to be treated at a facility that's not accepted by UHA, it means you will pay more of the cost.
UHA contracts with First Health, a network of hospital and healthcare providers across the U.S. Please be aware that UHA does not accept all First Health providers at the same benefit level.