Meet Your Outreach Liaisons
"Helping providers achieve the best UHA experience possible is what I enjoy, and I continually strive to develop and maintain personal relationships with our network of healthcare providers."
"My objective is to empower our providers with accurate information and quality service. When our clients are happy and satisfied, the results solidify our partnerships. This result encourages and rewards me in my work."
- Mar.18.2014 - Sign-up for UHA's ICD-10 Boot Camp for General Surgery Physicians!
- In this Boot Camp session you will: examine the conversion from ICD-9 to ICD-10 and explore the increased ICD-10 documentation requirements for General Surgery
- Mar.11.2014 - Sign-up for UHA's ICD-10 Boot Camp for OB/GYN Physicians!
- In this Boot Camp session you will: examine the conversion from ICD-9 to ICD-10 and explore the increased ICD-10 documentation requirements for OB/GYN
- Feb.28.2014 - UHA Provider Newsletter - Fourth Edition, 2014
- We hope you are enjoying our newsletter, Maika’i Ola, or The Good Life. In our 4th newsletter edition we have provided you with some tips to help reduce your claim denials and updates on some changes to our Provider forms. We thank you for your continued partnership and providing our members with excellent service.